877-774-7226 • email@example.com
Are you ready . . . Our clients will be!
ShoreScan Solutions provides secure digital record archive services. As a partner of your organization, we can help you implement a digital record storage service to improve security, accountability, access and “Readiness” in the event of a catastrophic event.
Typically, records in paper and digital format are vulnerable and have no “insurance” in the event of a total loss. For this reason, dozens of organizations simply see ShoreScan Solutions as an “insurance policy” for these records.
Our “insurance policy” provides instant access from anywhere via the Internet and state of art security.
• United States based data centers
• Transport Layer Security (TLS)
• AES 256 Block CBC encryption
• Redundant data centers backed up nightly
• Real-time event monitoring
• Secret passwords using salted SHA512 security
• Encrypted monthly back up CD at no cost for customer
The digital record archive we offer will help a customer comply with the network perimeter security and data retention criteria mandated in such regulations as HIPAA, GLBA, SOX, FIPS and GISRA. The service is also certified HIPAA/HITECH and SOC2 service organization.
A copy of the Data Security and Compliance Statement is available upon request.
To assist the quest of “insuring” your critical records, please review the following sections.
The following sections of this page is a summary of readily available public information found on the Internet. The contents and links are for informational purposes only. Please consult a local emergency planning professional when considering a plan for your organization.
INFORMATION FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT: DISASTER PLANNING
The website demonstrates a number of valuable sections to help you ensure Readiness regardless of the event. After a review, our service has a meaningful impact on almost all of the sections.
Here are a couple of items inside the site worth taking a look at.
• PLANNING: A self-examination of the “what-ifs”.
• CRISIS COMMUNICATION PLAN: During an event, how will everyone stay on the same page?
• BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN: Stresses the importance of how technology plays a key role in continuity.
• IT DISASTER RECOVERY PLAN: If the unthinkable happens to a PC, server or network where are the plans to recover?
INFORMATION FROM THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION:
PROTECTING CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
The Federal Trade Commission website talks about the types of confidential information typically stored by organizations of all types. Our service used data centers which are constantly monitored and use security compliances demanded by industries storing extremely confidential records. Here are a couple of areas which everyone needs to consider:
• Take inventory of where these records are kept (paper and electronic)
• Review, check and evaluate security of both paper and electronic files.
• Electronic files must be kept up with security standards.
• Hazards of breeches, wireless and even digital copiers used as scanners.
• Proper disposal of paper and digital files.
At the end of the page there are a couple of great links to additional sites.
INFORMATION FROM THE SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION: CYBERSECURITY
The Small Business Administration in conjunction with the Department of Homeland Security (www.dhs.gov) put together a non-tech overview of the persuasive cyber-attack known as Ransomware. The attack of any kind can effectively shut down an organization and possibly cost thousands in recovery. When records are kept with ShoreScan, this problem is virtually eliminated.
The page has a couple of important levels of advice everyone should take daily.
FEMA NEWS RELEASE: IMPORTANCE OF PROTECTING CRITICAL RECORDS
This article is somewhat skewed to the person, but has an important message. Protect critical documents. While they talk about a “binder”, we obviously replace this for a digital archive.
Servicing: Maryland • Delaware • Virginia • Washington, DC West Virginia • Pennsylvania • Southern New Jersey
Servicing: Northern New Jersey • New York • New York City Long Island • Connecticut • Pennsylvania
Stevensville, Maryland • 877-7SH-SCAN (877-774-7226) • info@ShoreScan.com
©Copyright 2018- By ShoreScan.com. All Rights Reserved.